You tend to leave your computer alone during tasks that take a lot of time, and often the system continues to run even after completing the tasks. However, you can shutdown your PC after a specified time using the command “shutdown.exe”. Click on “Start | All programs | Accessories | Command Prompt” with the right button of the mouse and start the command line with “Run as administrator”. Then select an account with administrator rights…
- Tips to Recharge Airtel Prepaid plans with Discount and Cashback
- Top 7 Tech Careers to choose for a future proof job in 2023
- Xbox one gaming console series, prices – all you need to know
- Best gaming phone 2022: the top 5 mobiles for gaming
- 8 Sci-Fi Movies That Explore The Future Of Technology
- A.I Technologies in 2023 going to replace human works
- How to make your home a smart home in India? Full guide!
- How to be a freelancer? a complete freelancing Guide!
- How to build a website easily with WordPress and Elementor Pro?
- New iPhone 14 Pro features and where to buy it at the lowest price in India
Monday, 30 January 2023