Would you like to display a message before the desktop appears every time you boot? Set a greeting message on windows 7 that appears before the desktop, You can do this in almost no time with a small change in the registry. Click on “Start” and enter the term “regedit” under “Search programs/files”. Windows presents the search result directly in the Start menu. Under “Programs”, click on “regedit.exe”…
- Tips to Recharge Airtel Prepaid plans with Discount and Cashback
- Top 7 Tech Careers to choose for a future proof job in 2023
- Xbox one gaming console series, prices – all you need to know
- Best gaming phone 2022: the top 5 mobiles for gaming
- 8 Sci-Fi Movies That Explore The Future Of Technology
- A.I Technologies in 2023 going to replace human works
- How to make your home a smart home in India? Full guide!
- How to be a freelancer? a complete freelancing Guide!
- How to build a website easily with WordPress and Elementor Pro?
- New iPhone 14 Pro features and where to buy it at the lowest price in India
Tuesday, 31 January 2023