Although Windows 8 doesn’t allow you to boot straight to the classic desktop, this can be done with a trick. You have to go through the new tiled interface and automate the change to the desktop using a script. Open any folder in Windows Explorer for this purpose, right click with the mouse button on a free space to the right and select the context command “New | Text document”. Then…
- Tips to Recharge Airtel Prepaid plans with Discount and Cashback
- Top 7 Tech Careers to choose for a future proof job in 2023
- Xbox one gaming console series, prices – all you need to know
- Best gaming phone 2022: the top 5 mobiles for gaming
- 8 Sci-Fi Movies That Explore The Future Of Technology
- A.I Technologies in 2023 going to replace human works
- How to make your home a smart home in India? Full guide!
- How to be a freelancer? a complete freelancing Guide!
- How to build a website easily with WordPress and Elementor Pro?
- New iPhone 14 Pro features and where to buy it at the lowest price in India
Monday, 30 January 2023