The advancement of technology has inevitable consequences. One such consequence is the potential for machines to take over many jobs currently done by human beings. In this blog post, we will explore some of the A.I technologies that could potentially replace traditional human jobs.
How far is A.I technology reached?
- A.I technology is getting better and better each day. They are even slowly starting to replace traditional human work. Here are some examples of A.I technologies that might replace human work in 2023:
- Self-driving cars – Self-driving cars are slowly becoming a reality. In 2023, there might be more self-driving cars on the road than traditional human-driven cars.
- A. I customer service – A lot of businesses are already using A.I customer service agent. In 2023, more businesses will start using this technology and it might replace traditional human customer service agents.
- A.I personal assistants – A lot of people already use A.I personal assistants such as Siri or Google Assistant. In 2023, these personal assistants might become even more common and they might start to replace human assistants in some jobs.
- A.I writers – There is already some A.I writer in existence and they are getting better each day. In 2023, it is possible that A. I writers will start replacing human writers in some jobs
Thinking capacity of Artificial intelligence:
40% of the world’s population will be using some form of AI by 2030, according to a new study by global research firm Dentsu Aegis Network. The study, which surveyed 15,000 people in 15 countries, found that consumers are already beginning to adopt AI-powered technologies such as chatbots, digital assistants, and home automation devices.
What’s more, AI is only going to become more ubiquitous in the coming years: by 2023, the study predicts that 70% of internet users will be using some form of AI. And as AI technologies become more advanced, they will start to replace traditional human tasks: by 2025, AI will be responsible for managing 60% of all consumer interactions.