iGlass doesn’t exist yet, but Apple’s certainly been thinking about it: in US patent number 8212859, “Peripheral treatment for head-mounted displays”, it outlines “projecting a source image in a head-mounted display apparatus for a user” to deliver “an enhanced viewing experience” for her or him. Smart specs, in other words. Apple’s approach as a company is very different than Google.…
- Tips to Recharge Airtel Prepaid plans with Discount and Cashback
- Top 7 Tech Careers to choose for a future proof job in 2023
- Xbox one gaming console series, prices – all you need to know
- Best gaming phone 2022: the top 5 mobiles for gaming
- 8 Sci-Fi Movies That Explore The Future Of Technology
- A.I Technologies in 2023 going to replace human works
- How to make your home a smart home in India? Full guide!
- How to be a freelancer? a complete freelancing Guide!
- How to build a website easily with WordPress and Elementor Pro?
- New iPhone 14 Pro features and where to buy it at the lowest price in India
Tuesday, 31 January 2023